UMAC Tokyo Seminar 2019: University Museums as Cultural Commons
University Museums as Cultural Commons
Interdisciplinary Research and Education in Museums
Keio University Art Center, 9-10 September 2019
Conference details: https://www.umactokyoseminar.info/
Registration for the guided tours: https://umactokyo-tours.peatix.com/
- Panel and Poster presenters should ensure that the registration and payment have been received no later than 9 August 2019 in order to ensure inclusion in the final Conference Programme.
- Online conference registration opens Friday 26 April and will close on 18 August. [online registration deadline extended!]
- The conference registration fee includes: Conference participation, a conference bag, tea/coffee during breaks, closing reception.
- The conference registration fee does NOT include lunches, accommodation, travel nor transfers.
- Guided tours and closing reception are free but require registration.
- Registration for the guided tours: https://umactokyo-tours.peatix.com/
* Thanks to the generous support of Keio University, we can keep the same rate for the regular rate! (2019-7-10)
- Early Bird Rate: 6,000 JPY
- Regular rate (From 1 July): 6,000 JPY 7,000 JPY
- Early Bird Rate: 3,000 JPY
- Regular rate (From 1 July): 3,000 JPY 4,000 JPY
* The accompanying persons are welcomed to join the keynote and the Museum Commons panel, tea/coffee during breaks and closing reception.
General Terms and ConditionsOnly fully completed registration forms will be accepted. If the maximum attendee capacity is reached, the organisers reserve the right to refuse any registration. To be eligible to register for the Conference, attendees must be at least 18 years old. Attendees may be asked to present an official identity card stating their age. All registration fees are inclusive of 8% Japanese VAT.
Letter of Invitation
Individuals requiring an official Letter of Invitation can request one from the UMAC Tokyo Seminar 2019 Head Office. To receive a Letter of Invitation, attendees must first register to the Conference and submit payment in full.
The Letter of Invitation does not financially obligate the conference organisers in any way. All expenses incurred in relation to the Congress are the sole responsibility of the attendee.
Registration Cancellation Policy
No refunds will be made for cancellations.
Cancellation of the Conference
In the event that the Conference cannot be held or is postponed due to events beyond the control of the Conference organisers (force majeure) or due to events which are not attributable to wrongful intent or gross negligence of the Conference organisers, the Conference organisers cannot be held liable by attendees for any damages, costs, or losses incurred, such as transportation costs, accommodation costs, financial losses, etc.
Under these circumstances, the Conference organisers reserve the right to either retain the entire registration fee and to use it for a future Conference, or to reimburse the attendee after deducting costs already incurred for the organisation of the Conference and which could not be recovered from third parties.
- イベント詳細情報を更新しました。 Diff#461617 2019-08-11 06:39:03
[ Mon ] - [ Tue ]
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM JST
- Keio University (Mita campus)
Full Registration Fee (Early Bird) ¥6,000 Closing Reception Accompanying Person (Early Bird) ¥3,000 Accompanying Person - Closing Reception
Combini / ATM payment will be closed at the end of Sep 8, 2019.
- Venue Address
- 2-15-45, Mita, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 108-8345 Japan
Keio University Art Center560 Followers